Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Vampire Stripper

I know Jenna Jameson’s production company was producing a script called Vampire Strippers, or perhaps I fabricated this, I don’t know. But I had my own run-in with a real vampire stripper the other day, and I thought I would share with the class.

I will confess I do frequent a particular gentleman’s club, and many of the dancers there are aware of my leaning toward dominant play. Many are accommodating. Vampire Stripper is one of them, but she has told me of her conflicting desires to both dominate and submit. In the same conversation she mentioned with some exuberance her fetish for vampirism. On my last visit to her workplace, she showed me her prosthetic vampire fangs, and my curiosity was piqued. She bared her teeth and hissed at me in a rather sultry manner, and the combination of her teeth and the black light in the club drove me to the backroom for a taste of whatever would lay in store.

I spent some time simply freaking out at the sight of this petite brunette who would pass for girl next door with these rather real prosthetic vampire fangs. As she rubbed her naked body cat-like against me—her eyes (clear blue with vampire written all over them) looking at me, her hissing sound as she pursed her lips to give me a perfect glimpse at a vampire nymph—I began to get into the idea of the whole vampire thing, which I will also confess is alluring but definitely not my kink. I began to grab her hair and pull her up and down my stomach so I could see her fangs search for me, teasing her hunger. I asked her to show me what she was, namely a Vampire Stripper Slut. I don’t think she quite got my drift, so I offered her my neck a little and pulled her into it.

The problem here was that she was really trying to control me, and while I was into the adventure of Vampire Stripper, I was not necessarily digging the idea of her getting the best of me, so the whole thing became a rather weird struggle. She began to bite my neck, and I asked her if she wanted to drink my blood (I was trying to get into it). She apparently did wish to do so, but I wasn’t about to let Vampire Stripper draw blood. I asked her to make me immortal with three bites. She liked that idea. I asked her to tell me again what she was. “Tell me what you are,” I said. “I am a Vampire,” she moaned. She reacted to my attempts to command her to do anything by pinning me down and screaming at me. She went all rage. She barked something like, “What the fuck do you think you are? You want me to suck your blood, don’t you you little freak?” And we’re done. She noticed I wasn’t responsive, so she mocked at submission. “What would you like from me then, Master,” she said, all mocking.

We talked for a little while afterwards, where she told me she’d never roleplayed like that before, so she didn’t know much about what to do, and so on. I found that quite cute, really. She asked if I wouldn’t purchase a set of fangs for next time.

No comments: