Wednesday, January 23, 2008

People in Need of a Proper Spanking

I was looking around the blogosphere for like-minded people (read weird sadistic people with a warm heart), and I came across a blog known as the Spanking Spot. There is a section over there with a decent list of people in desperate need of a spanking, and I loved the idea so much I feel like stealing it with both hands. There is nothing like the feeling that comes when you see a woman who is so out of control that you can feel your hand on that bare ass, and you know her objections would only make it more desirable. This list contains the obvious (Paris, Britney, etc.), but I was inspired by the likes of Ann Coulter on that list. And mind you, the blogger has gone to the trouble of offering readers a rather thoughtful explanation of what each person has done to warrant their presence on the list. I could not top it, but I was so tempted to try. I might consider doing something similar, but perhaps I would offer a complete regime for the reformation of people in dire need of complete behavior modification as proffered by a cruel sadist. I could develop a five-day program tailor made for women who never had proper discipline. I could change the world one strumpet at a time. Check back next month and see if I followed through with it.

No comments: